Saturday, September 17, 2011

Please check out my first guest post!



The wonderful Miss Jill from Creating my Way to Success has given me the honor of guest posting on her lovely blog.  Please click here and check it out!  This post also made it on the felting section of CraftGossip.com.  That is very cool, indeed.  If you are unfamiliar, you should really take the time to peruse this crafty site.  You can find the CraftGossip.com post here.

As seen on CraftGossip.com

Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rikka!

    Just read your wonderful post on Creating My Way to Success. It was very well written and the tutorial seems simple to follow. If I pick up the sewing vibe again I may just have to try this tutorial! Fabu Job!

    Cat
    http://minoakabebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the guest post and the ingenious upcycle! I'm a square so the closest I get to upcycling is using fabric from my stash... :-) The hand warmers are a cool idea as well :-) Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kind words ladies. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely guest post.. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...