Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Solids-Only Tote Challenge Winners!!!!


The Solids-Only Tote Challenge has come to an end and before I announce the winners (don't scroll down!) I'd like to review all the lovely totes that were submitted.  Let's give a big round of applause to all the Tote Challenge participants!!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!




Pam of Threading My Way:

Gwen of The Bold Abode

Tori of One Eleven:

Gray of Gray in Berlin:

Tanya of Wee Little Birds


June of Creations By June:

Adrianne of Happy Hour Projects:

Jennifer of Finding My Way In Texas:
Kristin of pritty tings:

Gia of One Perfect Day:

Christie of Describe Happy




Stephanie of Toastie Studio:

Juanita of Beyond Island Hopping:

Rikka of Ricochet and Away!

Keren of sew la vie!


So cool and gorgeous and different, aren't they?  It's crazy cool how we all tackled the exact same problem in so many differents ways.  Great job ladies and gentleman!

And now, without further ado, the winners of the poll are as follows (insert drum roll):


solids only tote challenge




Adrianne of Happy Hour Projects
solids only tote challenge




Tori of One Eleven
solids only tote challenge




Gwen of The Bold Abode

Congrats to all the winners!  Wear your badges proudly!

Our January challenge:
Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I did not think I'd be listed up there! Thanks so much, Rikka This just made my day!

    And thanks so much to you and Keren for hosting the challenge. It got me off my butt and inspired me to pull out my machine again! I appreciate you both more than you can ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bags, ladies!! I expected to see Eddie's out there in the winners too, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Gwen! I didn't expect to see mine up there either but I'm very excited! Thanks guys for hosting such a fun challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three very deserving bags! Congrats to the winners, you all did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!!! My sincere thanks to Keren and Rikka for hosting, yet again, another fabulous challenge. Looking forward to the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just signed up for the January challenge, so excited! Your newest follower now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...