Friday, March 15, 2013

Plaid Stencils and Folk Art Craft Paint Review


Besides connecting with amazingly creative people from all over the world, the second best thing about being a blogger is getting opportunities to review craft products.  This post is about my experience with FolkArt stencils.  I've been a big fan of Plaid brand products even before I began blogging.  You see, I'm a Mod-Podger from waaaaay back!

These are all my projects featuring Plaid products:

Most of those tutorials feature projects using either Mod Podge or various brands of acrylic craft paint.
Besides the Patches for Girls post, I haven't worked much with stencils...until NOW!

paint, stencils, handmade charlotte, plaid, folk art


Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,


Connect with Plaid via these social media links:
Plaid on Facebook
Plaid on Twitter
Follow Plaid on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. I love chevron. When I made my skirt I had to prepare a stencil myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so crazy jealous that you got a chevron stencil. LOVE your project...great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two sets of these steps in my house right now! If only I had the inclination to paint mine like yours. I love the chevron design that you used.
    Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting there. I wish I could comment here with a link back to my blog, but you don't have that as an option. My Google account goes back to an old blog that I used to write. Just wanted you to know that I was visiting your blog, too. :)
    Elaine @elainesearer.com/my-blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stool. Loving the glitter Mod Podge on top. I might have to try that on the stool I stenciled. I also really like the edges of your stool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fancy! I'm a huge fan of blue. And of course I love the sparkle Podge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...